Fast, Easy COGO for Land Surveyors
ProCogo provides you with quick, straightforward coordinate geometry for your land surveying or civil engineering business without all the hassle and expense of big CAD based systems. Instead of waiting for your big CAD/Survey COGO system to load just to get a quick point list or stakeout sheet, ProCogo's clean intuitive user interface lets you do the COGO calculations you need and the get the printouts you want in record time. In addition, ProCogo can work with other land surveying software such as TIN Master and our Legal-Aid - legal description writer to give you contouring and legal description capabilities.
More Affordable Than Ever!
Now sold on a yearly subscription basis, you pay only $295 to enroll and $129 annually from the second year. Subscription includes one year of use, updates, service packs and operating system changes as they become available.
Create legal descriptions right from ProCogo
Included in this bundle is "Legal-Aid pc" (Legal-aid for ProCogo). This is a special version of our popular Legal-Aid program for AutoCAD that has been modified to work with ProCogo. It includes all of the features of the AutoCAD version except that it works with ProCogo. To find out more about Legal-Aid, click here
- Clean layout is easy to learn and use. No more wading through layers of dialog boxes or crowded menus.
- Plot graphics on screen as you work to catch blunders as they occur.
- ProCogo remembers the last 2000 lines of calculations so you can scroll back and review them at any time.
- Includes ProCalc 3.0 pop-up RPN and curve calculator software.
- Best-fit line and curve fitting.
- Automated inversing with point groups
- Adjust field data, or a traverse of already calculated COGO points
- Transit, Compass, and Crandall rule adjustments
- Edit field data with full screen spreadsheet style editor
- Bearing and distance recall
- Three point curve
- Three point resection
- Curve and vertical curve stakeout
- Station/Offset routines
- Predetermined areas
- Offsets to a centerline
- Supports zenith angle, vertical angle, vertical distance and direct elevation entry
- Supports U.S. Survey feet, International feet, and meters
- Can send point data directly to TIN Master software for creating contours and DTM's (requires TIN Master)
- Can send data directly to Legal-Aid to create legal descriptions without leaving ProCogo (requires Legal-Aid pc)